The Christensen Law Firm, PLLC, is a Salt Lake based personal injury lawfirm dedicated to helping victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, bicycle accidents, catastrophic injuries and families of wrongful death victims in the state of Utah. The attorneys at the Christensen Law Firm, PLLC, are devoted to providing the highest quality of legal services. We do this in three ways:
- 1. We protect your interests with aggressive advocacy and wisdom of years of experience in Utah personal injury law.
- 2. Our attorneys handle your case with personal attention and compassion. We find that the quality of service increases when our clients have a comfortable relationship and access with their personal injury attorney.
- 3. Our commitment to personal injury law. We do not divide our loyalties to any other kind of law; therefore, we are experts in our field. We only represent the victims of Utah accidents. We do not represent insurance companies or at-fault parties.
Education is Key
If you don’t educate yourself on your personal injury claim, you will settle for less than what your case is worth.
If you or a family member has been injured in an accident, you may not need a lawyer right now, but you do need to do some research on your personal injury case. A few questions you may have are:
- Should I talk to the insurance company?
- Who is going to pay my medical bills?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
- Just what does “contingency fee” mean?
- How do I find a good attorney?
- What will the insurance company do to try to minimize or defeat my claim?
Understanding you legal options is a priority of the attorneys at the Christensen Law Firm. Whether or not you hire us to represent you, we are serious about educating the public about their rights and legal options when they are injured in a Utah accident. That’s why Attorney Christensen has written the book Seven Biggest Mistakes that Can Wreck Your Utah Accident Case. This book is free for all Utah residents (unless you work for a law firm or insurance company). Once you have read it, you will see why former Allstate insurance adjuster Chad Despain said, “No one should talk to an insurance adjuster or hire an attorney until they’ve read this book!”